Top Banner

Free Catalog

Follow Us

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

eric422 created the topic: Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

Hi Everyone,

This is a dartboard cabinet that I made for my dad. I got the plans from Woodsmith Magazine and also turned the darts from a kit that I got from Penn State Industries. I made it out of Red Oak and stained it with Watco's Dark Walnut Danish Oil. After that I put a wipe on semi-gloss Polyurethane finish as the top coat. The cabinet is 30" x 30" x 5" and is hung on the wall using a French Cleat system. I hope you all enjoy

colin replied the topic: Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

Nice job Eric ... I particularly like the detail of the darts too ... very nice!!

Derek replied the topic: Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

Love it Eric. I really like how you made the door design.

Derek

Glen replied the topic: Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

Very nice Eric!! I am certain he loves it!! I have the same issue & was thinking about making one but a whole lot of other things have been made since!!

eric422 replied the topic: Dad's Dartboard Cabinet

Thank you guys. This was a fun project to make. I also made two more for my cousins, and will make two more later. One for my brother and myself. I got the inspiration when I saw the dartboards in Big 5 Sporting Goods. It reminded me of when I used to visit my cousins over Summer vacation, and we would play a game of darts on my uncle's dartboard in the garage.