Top Banner

Free Catalog

Follow Us

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Animal Planter Collection Patterns

koda created the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know were to get free Animal Planter Patterns like deer,Wolves.Any info will help .I went to a few places that wanted an arm ,leg,first born for an asking price

Please if you have a website and or a few patterns please throw me an email ...@ jfmill2016@gmail

thank people and keep wooding

Derek replied the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

Hey Koda,

sorry but I have not come across any free patterns. I agree with you on the prices for some patterns. They are really over priced especially from store chains. I will keep an eye out and if I come across anything I think might interest you I will let you know.

Derek
The following user(s) said Thank You: koda

koda replied the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

Thanks Derek

I have a ton of scrap wood and making a few things for the yard and such ....Just searchin threw the 8 million websites for patterns is a task .and with a fact that my drawing them looks like a cross eyed stick dog .I may have to change my direction and keep searching

Derek replied the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

Hey Koda,

LOL we are our own worst critic when we create something spontaneous. Most times we are just not satisfied with an items final state. I know this well from trying new methods or just another take on items I build only to find that it was not even close to be what I envisioned. Sometimes it turns out to be even better than I hoped and this keeps me motivated to try different things.

I have not been in my shop for close to a month now I think because of a new medication I am trying. I did not take any chance of getting hurt until I adjust to the full dosage. I have been taking this time to draw up some new items I want to build and making changes to some mainstay items like my butcher blocks that I think are going to be pretty cool to make.

Keep at it Koda

Derek

koda replied the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

I am always in my shop Derek,making new items and wanting to make more ,mostly with Pine and I am trying new ideas and working towards them .My wife wants to park a mail box at the door .I have a ton of small left over wood I can turn into something ..I was thinking small animal ornaments to possibly sell at a market or craft show ..Economy is bad here in Central Maine lost a lot of mills over the past few years so i try to find free or very inexpensive patterns to make things with

mhwitt74 replied the topic: Animal Planter Collection Patterns

Hello koda,

Do you have any pics of the ones you found online? I have a few patterns thst I hsve done over the years and would be happy to share them. For instance I have a bear that is on all 4 feet and one that is standing/sitting. Also have one I use for deer/reindeer. Are you looking for silhouettes? If you send me some pics of what you are looking for I might be able to help you out.