Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Site Ads help this site?

BillTheBuilder created the topic: Site Ads help this site?

Per say I am going to shop over at Rockler or somewhere for something and I click on one of the ads to take me to that same site. After I click on it and buy something at that site does part of the money spent go to WoodWorkWeb.com to help support it? Just wandering because it would be nice if it does. I'll start clicking through before I buy anything.
  • Ripper

Ripper replied the topic: Site Ads help this site?

??

I assume it does(?)

I don't always buy wood working items, but when I do, I will check this site first. Stay dusty my friends.....

:laugh: :lol: :P

colin replied the topic: Site Ads help this site?

Yes, we do benefit from the ads, and without them this site would not be possible. We don't very much money from any one thing, but all things combined, including YouTube it makes the website (barely) viable for us to keep and continue to update. The good news it is slowly growing, so we are happy with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillTheBuilder

BillTheBuilder replied the topic: Site Ads help this site?

Ok that is cool! So if I decide to buy anything from the list of sites advertised here I will come here first ,then click on the link, and go shopping! ;). Basically a percentage of what I buy will go to this site to help keep it going, but first I have to click one of the links to go to that site which I am gonna shop so credit gets put here. ;).

colin replied the topic: Site Ads help this site?

Sorry, I should have clarified better. Most of what you see are just ads displayed by Google. Rockler is the only business who we have a direct affiliation with.
  • Ripper

Ripper replied the topic: Site Ads help this site?

I do some shopping with Rockler so I will try to remember to start here next time.

On a side note, are you doing away with member blogs? I was rummaging around on my profile and saw a link to a blog post I did a while back but, the link doesn't work. No big deal, I was just curious.

Join Us On:

YouTube
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
   Pinterest
   Google+